More V3 Group Editing

Sonarr version (3.0.1.378):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):

Description of issue:
Just upgraded to V3 yesterday when I saw the preferred words feature. I am trying to use the Group Edit to move HDTV-720p to the WEB-720p group so that preferred words can determine which nzb gets selected within those two qualities but can’t figure out how to make that happen? If I ungroup HDTV-720p and then try to drag the sub-item into the other group it simply regroups HDTV-720p and move it above WEB-720p in the priority sequence.

HDTV-720p is not in a group by default, did you add it to group previously? If not it sounds like you’re creating a group then trying to move a group into a group which isn’t possible.

I’m able to add HDTV-720p to the WEB 720p group

When I pulled up the Group Editor HDTV-720P was in it’s own group. How do you Add or remove an item from a group?

You drag and drop new qualities into an existing group.

Okay, I finally got it to work. I had to pick up the HDTV-720p and slide it around in the WEB-720p box for several seconds until a blank space appeared. Don’t know if it’s supposed to be so difficult to get the blank space to appear so you can drop the new entry in…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.