Monitor Shows in a different Directory than Import Directory

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Debug logs: (Note 2/16/2023 9:19:21 PM - Online Notepad)
Description of issue:

For my rclone setup, I followed this guide mostly.
This is the guide I followed for setting up Sonarr and Radarr with Jackett, NZBGeek and SabNZBD: Setup and Configure Sonarr Radarr Lidarr and Jackett with Torrents or Usenet

I am unable to write effectively to my encrypted rclone remote. Therefore, I have to use a workaround; Download files to my physical external HDD (SabNZB points to E:\SabNZB\Complete and E:\SabNZB\Temp) → Then Sonarr and Radarr imports from E:\SabNZB\Complete to my unecrypted gdrive rclone remote (gdrive:\Media\Shows or gdrive:\Media\Movies) → Finally, I have to manually move the files from my unencrypted remote (gdrive:) to my encrypted (gcrypt:) because for some reason only my encrypted remote is mounted automatically on startup and remains after closing Rclone Browser or the Command Prompt window. I do not care for the encryption but this is the only reason I move everything there.

I would like to to monitor shows that are located in the encrypted remote (gcrypt:) and import to the unencrypted one (gdrive:). Therefore, Sonarr doesn’t grab a bunch of episodes that I already have once I move the files.

Please let me know how I can elaborate further. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Sonarr doesn’t support that functionality, you’d need to use something else to facilitate that, maybe mergefs?

Looking into it as we type. Thank you!

Unfortunately, since I am using Windows, Mergefs won’t be an option. I am now looking into alternatives.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.