Missing root folder?

Hi, so ive been setting up my mac mini/synology nas/sonarr/sabnzbd and i actually had it all running the last few days. today all of a sudden it no longer works. i noticed a problem when sonarr couldnt import the finished download today. it would say “Access to the path “/Volumes/Media/TV Shows” is denied.” also now the health message says missing root folder.

what i have noticed is somehow sonarr is looking for/creating an incorrect directory. the root should be /Volumes/Media/TV Shows which is on my ds414 nas. if i use finder on my mac and go to /volumes/ there is somehow 2 ‘media’ folders. one is an empty one which sonarr will create even if i delete it. the other one also is called ‘media’ in finder but if i click 'get info’the summary shows name & extension as ‘media-1’. this second folder has all of my media in it. the ‘get info’ box will not allow me to change the name (it is greyed out). i dont get how this has changed since yesterday! i suppose i could change the sonarr path to media-1 but i wanna try and fix this from happening? any ideas? im really new to this

well i just ‘ejected’ the media-1 drive, deleted the incorrect media folder and reconnected to my nas and restarted sonarr, seems to be ok now :confused: