Migrating to Sonarr v4 isn't working

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Have set Sonarr V4 up in a Docker Container and am struggling a little.

1. Sonarr no longer connects to Transmission, won’t authenticate
  2. No Intelligent migration, all settings are left behind

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

1. Debug logs.
  2. If you point it to the same config file and database (same AppData Directory) then it will migrate, if you don’t then it won’t.

Hi,
Thank you, that helped a bit, but I am still struggling to communicate with Transmission :confused:

Debug logs attached :slight_smile:
UFile.io: Debug Logs for SonarrV4

Please upload the logs to one of the recommended sites and link them here, in this case you need to enable trace logs so we can see the requests/responses.

Double check that the username and password are set properly.

Which version of transmission?

Hi I have re-uploaded the logs…
PasteBin

I am using Transmission 3.00, which runs outside of Docker… The username and password work fine with Sonarr 3, but are invalid in Sonarr 4, it is worth noting I used Sonarr 3 without Docker, Sonarr 4 is the first time I have used Docker to run a service.

Those logs are info logs, not trace.

I’ve tested Sonarr v4 against Transmission 3 and 4 without issue, I only get an authentication failure if the username or password is incorrect.

Hi,
Trace logs below
Sonarr Trace Logs

I have tried manually typing the password and cut n’ pasting it as well, still gives me authentication errors :frowning:

Do your credentials contain special characters or are they particularly long? If so, change them to <12 English alpha-numeric characters and try again.

Hi,
Changed the password to 10 characters long alpha characters only, and still the same, but thanks for trying :slight_smile:

I fixed it, the Docker IP wasn’t in Transmissions whitelist, so I added it and Boom!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.