"Manual Search" returns results, "Search All Missing" doesn't

Problem is pretty much the title!
I’ve had a look online for solutions but posts either seem to get abandoned or the OP turns out to be asking “why old shows are not being auto-downloaded”.

As you can see in the Log, I have 77 missing episodes.
When I go to “Wanted” and click “Search All Missing”, of the 77 episodes I’m missing, it only adds 20 downloads.
However when I manually search for the episodes it was unable to find, there are multiple eligible results (screenshots).

So my main question is why is not getting them all?

Sonarr Version: 2.0.0.5344
Indexer Type: Torrent
Indexer Overview: (Indexers Overview)

Happy to provide any further info - Thanks in advance!

Missing searches for episodes in the same season by season, not for each episode individually, your indexers are not returning everything when you do a season search.

If you look at Hawaii Five-0 season 8 there are 18 results for episode 1 (that are visible in your SS), but the season search only yielded 92 results, for the 25 episodes in the season.

If you look at the debug logs you can see exactly how Sonarr is searching, but this is something with Jackett/the indexer.

Thanks for the response!

Thanks for helping to isolate the issue, at least I now know it’s not a Sonarr issue!
Any ideas as to where I should be looking in Jackett?

I don’t know what kind of logging Jackett has, but you’ll need to see how Jackett is formatting the requests before sending them to the indexer.

In the meantime I’ve got my Jackett indexers to order by “Seed” which has actually resulted in the processing of a lot more releases. Not sure if that was the trick?

I’ll also have a look at Jackett logging and see if I can glean anything from there.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.