Manual Search in Sonarr v3 sometimes does not load

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.1060, using docker
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.240

Debug logs: hastebin - iyefohesod
Description of issue: When doing manual / interactive search for some episodes, receive message: “Unable to load results for this episode search. Try again later”
I believe this is due to the queried results list being too large perhaps? I grabbed debug log immediately after the message showed, but it’s not reflected at the end of my log – only the searches are. The trace log, which I have, does show the list being parsed, but for some reason it never gets showed to me.

Being how it was the same release I was looking for as with every other episode in the season, I just made very specific profile & tags to ensure it was grabbed, and used the automated search.

So I bypassed the need to have this glitch fixed for now. But still, the glitch stinks. Let me know if I need to put in my other log.

If the search finished and was processed by Sonarr that means it did not cause the UI to timeout, that almost certainly happened due to a reverse proxy terminating the connection before Sonarr completed the request.

1 Like

How can I check if this was the case for sure? I have other items I found I can’t interactive query. Is there a setting within Sonarr I can adjust to help with this?

Looking again at end of trace logs (let me know if I could hastebin and show you), there is no evidence of anything different from the other download queries. HttpGet, Config for using default for ‘proxyenabled’ which is ‘False’. Then, instead of showing things being Parsed, there is nothing until me requesting my trace logs.

Look for the corresponding response from the API in the logs.

Something like:

21-1-11 15:45:47.3|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/command: 200.OK (1 ms)
21-1-11 15:45:47.5|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/command: 200.OK (1 ms)
21-1-11 15:46:04.4|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/diskspace: 200.OK (22036 ms)
21-1-11 15:46:47.4|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/command: 200.OK (1 ms)

for /api/v3/release.

The fact that you see results being processed, but don’t see them in the UI is a good sign something else is timing out the connection, unless of course you see an error, but there doesn’t appear to be one in the logs.

No, nothing in Sonarr’s API or UI will timeout these requests.

Are you using a reverse proxy to access Sonarr?
How quickly do you see the error in the UI?

Best thing to do at this point:

• Clear log files
  • Perform interactive search
  • Wait 5 minutes (even if you get an error in the UI)
  • Grab all log files
  • Upload to gdrive, dropbox, etc
  • Link the logs here

Please include both debug and trace logs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.