Manual Search/Custom Filter/Rejection Type

I keep having the problem where I need to manually find older episodes where my preferred choices can’t be download from Usenet any more (incomplete).
The problem is that in the manual search results I have a lot of “Release is blocklisted” sprinkled in to other reasons like resolutions and custom filter mismatch - all of them showing rejected.
It would be really great if I could set up a filter to filter out every returned result that is blocklisted so I don’t have to hover over each one item to find out of it could be available - just to repeat that if that one fails again.
So a filter for rejection type would be great. Or even just a filter to get rid of blocklisted items if that’s easier.
When I am looking for versions to download, I really don’t want to see items that have been tried already and can’t complete.

Would the custom filter ’Rejection Count - less than - 1’ work for you?

Unfortunately not. I have things set up for example to get 720p only at x265 for new episodes, but on the backlog I may have to go to different resolutions or encodings if they don’t exist (any more) in what I prefer.
So there are still other reasons why it is being rejected - and therefore not automatically downloaded - other than the failed download.
That’s why I have to keep hovering over the reject icon to find out if it’s just the other reasons or if it failed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.