Manual import - file already exists

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.741-ls190 by linuxserver.io
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34

via wanted > manual import

i think the file got hardlinked (both were the exact same size) at the first import but somehow it couldnt delete the source file? now it cant hardlink it again to “move” it when i try to import it (again)? even if it glitched like that it should be able to re-import it again shouldnt it?

wasnt thinking and i deleted the source file manually so i cant get debug/trace logs for this unless i run into it again.

hopefully theres enough in the basic error to point to the issue (i doubt its going to happen very often)

20-4-25 11:01:55.5|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn't import episode /media/conversion/ready/masterchef.australia.s12e02.x264.720p.handbrake.mkv

[v3.0.3.741] NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DestinationAlreadyExistsException: Destination /media/tv/current/masterchef [au]/season 12/masterchef.australia.s12e02.h265.720p.mkv already exists.
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.ClearTargetPath (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, System.Boolean overwrite) [0x0001e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:379 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferVerificationMode verificationMode) [0x00223] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:276 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode, System.Boolean overwrite, System.Boolean verified) [0x0000e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:215 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] episodes, System.String destinationFilePath, NzbDrone.Common.Disk.TransferMode mode) [0x00129] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:119 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x0005f] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:81 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode, System.Boolean copyOnly) [0x001ab] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:77 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] decisions, System.Boolean newDownload, NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportMode importMode) [0x0029d] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:111 

Sounds like Sonarr didn’t know that file was there so it didn’t try to delete it before importing. Refreshing the series should have corrected that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.