MacOS Catalina Issues

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.1.0
Debug logs: No
Description of issue: Downloading multiple files and not moving.

I am having issues with the new version of Catalina where the same episode for a show is being dowloaded up to 6 times and not just the one show, but multiple shows.
The other issue is whenever something is downloaded, nothing at all is being moved to my NAS, so everything, every day has to be moved manually.

Am I missing something or is there an issue?

Have you read the previous posts on Catalina?

https://forums.sonarr.tv/search?q=catalina

Yes I have and none of them relate to my issue.

The long Catalina post describes issues with the Beta app not starting/working, that isn’t mine.
The thread for files not moving you link back to the thread above.

That’s why I asked the question as one of my issues isn’t noted anywhere, but anyways not to worry.

Debug logs would at least show an attempt of sonarr trying to move the files and hopefully why it fails as well…

I had same issue. It’s a disk access/rights thing. Basically, my rudimentary understanding is that Sonar (or Mono beneath) can no longer read your disk. So it starts download but can’t see progress so it starts download (repeat indefinitely). I got it fixed reading the threads. I think giving SH full disk access fixed it. That’s a security hole so not ideal but as work around while we wait for update it’s ok.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.