Logout web acess

Sonarr version (v2):
centOS:

Description of issue:

I pressed logout, to log out and then log back in by login and password, but the access to the sonarr panel did not return. Does anyone have any suggestions for entering web-access again. By checking the status by command, SONARR is normally active.

The login page doesn’t load properly?
Or login fails?
Or…?

Have you tried restarting Sonarr?
What do debug logs show?

Login is correct, but does not open the web access section, by command sonarr is active and even backing up.

By using the command belowh, I can even make it work, but when closing the command line, the web access stops working again. Until I pressed the logout of the sonarr, before everything worked perfectly.

mono --debug /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe

I don’t understand what you mean, when you try to login what happens? Does the login page show again? Does it display an error? Does the login page not show at all?

The only thing logout does is log the browser out, it doesn’t change how Sonarr is running.

If you running Sonarr manually is under a different user than normally then my guess is the username/password is not set to what you think it is and you should follow the steps on the Wiki to reset it.

Does the login page show again.

How to access sonar again through the web, complete the logon on the radarr, now it is not possible to access the web anymore.

Sounds like the username or password is not what you think it is then, try resetting it, first by disabling authentication.

Accessing with the aforementioned command, normal access with my login and password. I think it’s a problem with {start boot do sonarr}

I have no idea what you mean by this.

Like I already said that could be running under a different user would would have a different config and a different username/password.

Auto start .

Earlier today, I went to log out on the radarr web, to test.
He never returned to access his web.
Until yesterday the sonarr was out, now it’s 2.

I just wanted the access back, which would be the command line.

what address can i send here?

Appears as refused or blocked by firewall (I disabled this option)

No idea what you mean.

Not sure what this is in response to.

At this point the only thing to do is disable authentication, get back into the web UI then set a username and password again.

Being able to solve it, I installed “sonarr” again, and before I used the update and upgrade commands by command line. It returned to work, just not being able to import any backup of the configuration that was before, I will have to configure it from the beginning.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.