Log import ghosts and errors about drives that have been removed

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4927
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_-OYQJuLlEWVF81X3lrTnlZZ0k
Description of issue:
Missing root folder: I:
No shows are pointed at I;, and the drive has been removed from the list in “Import series”

Also, there’s a stuck loop of checking for already acquired shows.
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: C:\Users\zoidburg\Downloads\Series\A.Pup.Named.Scooby.Doo.S01E10.DVDRip.XviD-FFNDVD-AsRequested

The file is gone (already imported) and is registered in sonarr. The library already has every episode of the show covered. I’ve set the show to unmonitored. I’ve disabled the nzbdrone factory, as well as removed the directory.
I did set a manual import that failed, but that was several days and restarts ago.
How do I kill this import process, and remove the drive error?

If you recently fixed that go to System: Tasks and run the Health Check task, otherwise there must be a series with I:\ as it’s parent folder.

Sonarr get’s information on what to import from the download client and tracks already imported paths in history, if the series was removed and readded the history would be removed for that series and Sonarr would think it still needs to import it. If something other than Sonarr imported the file, Sonarr would still want to import it.

You’ll want to remove that item from your download client to stop Sonarr trying to import it.

Ahhh, that explains it. I had NZB crash and lose it’s queue after sonarr lost communication with it, leaving some episodes in an unmanaged black hole. I just manually handled the files to deal with it.
Neither recovered the information after the reboot, though sonarr found the files in the library. but some lingering command must have been left- i found the files reference in NZB’s history. I’ve purged them, so, I think that should fix it.
As for the I:/, I’ll do a reboot and do some more checking. I must have some filter still on hiding some last ended series on the I:/ drive.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.