Latest update broke global RSS Sync

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 3.10.0
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/re2ZPq34
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Hi Guys

Updated to 4753 on my synology NAS and as soon as I did the gloabl RSS Sync for all shows stopped working.

it searches 0-100 and then stops.

Strange thing though, if I click the RSS sync when on the series page it properly downloads the missing episodes for the series.

Any idea why this is happening?

If Sonarr processes the RSS results and there isn’t anything to grab nothing would be grabbed. Your logs show a typical RSS where no results are needed, nothing of concern.

Do you mean search from the series details page? RSS won’t search for missing episodes, it just process the latest 100 items from the indexer, this is covered in the ((FAQ)).

@markus101 my misunderstanding.

I thought that was the feature that promoted an episode search.

So to correct myself, the global episode search is not functioning but when I click the magnifying glass on the series page which searches for monitored episodes it downloads the missing episodes correctly.

Without ((debug logs)) from a point in time where Sonarr skipped something you expected to be grabbed the only thing I can suggest is make sure the series and episode are monitored and that RSS Sync is enabled for your indexers and the RSS Sync interval is not zero.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.