Kodi Connect no longer runs

The Kodi Connect does not seem to run on the completion and processing of a download. It has been working for literally years and recently just has stopped (not quite sure how long ago though). Have I missed something obvious in a recent upgrade, I have searched but cannot see anything?

The test connect to the Kodi box(es) works fine in both cases as can be seen here for one of them in this trace log

https://www.toptal.com/developers/hastebin/emubobipux.csharp

The second trace log is when an episode has downloaded here and you can see the notification service (tried to do it to a second box) but that’s about the only event related to that service and there are no further entries with the IP address of the Kodi Client. It is like it just doesn’t run

2021-12-04 13:16:49.0|Debug|NotificationService|No tags set for this notification.

https://www.toptal.com/developers/hastebin/debigeguvu.rust

Sonarr version: 3.0.6.1342

Kodi client Libreelec Matrix 19.3

There are no .NET Exceptions logged in EventViewer

That’s no issue it should still be sending

What events do you have enabled for kodi?

1 Like

Yes I agree it should work its just going into it and then not doing anything.

I have hte following triggers enabled (haven’t changed those from default from memory)

I tried an earlier suggestion on the Discord channel of removing the username and password on both Kodi web app ui and the Connect settings. The test works ok but still no joy in the actual update to Kodi.

At what point in the trace log would you expect to see a Connect connect and would you expect to see it state the IP of the Kodi client. I don’t see anything that looks like it is trying to talk at all. It’s like that Kodi isn’t even running.

As a quick update I think it is something to do with this setting seeming to do something strange

I have been messing around with it tonight and managed to get it working. It then stopped but unselected the update library and then saving, then reselecting and saving seems to work. Will monitor it over the next few days.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.