Jackett on a Workstation, with Sonnar on a Raspberry

**Sonarr version 3.0.0.4753
Mono version 3.10:
**Raspberry
I am just asking the question, as we have loss the **** within the indexer, so I have been looking around and I have discovered Jacket, which by the looks of it, will help you find and link to other indexers sites.

so my question is, as I am using a raspberry as my main Torrent server, and I don’t want to overload it, so is it possible to have the jacket software on a workstation, which I fire up once a week, and have the extra indexer on the raspberry.

Jackett can live anywhere Sonarr can access it, it only being online once a week would be a problem for Sonarr since it wouldn’t be useful for RSS syncing and you’d need to search from within Sonarr. You could run Sonarr and Jackett on the same Raspberry pi, that shouldn’t be a problem.

thanks markus for the info, the reason I am asking about overhead, is that my raspberry is running the following applications

VPN
Sonarr
Deluge

also I found this link to install jacket, is this the best solution to install the software.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.