[Jackett] Additional torrent trackers for Sonarr

That was an HTML parsing bug for one of the torrents on the site. To fix it I would need a copy of the tracker page HTML at the time of the parsing error. This is why Sonarr devs don’t want to add HTML parsing to Sonarr, its a pain in the ass :smile:

Ah. Thanks. :slight_smile:

I was able to add iptorrents, morethantv but it keeps failing on bitmetv

15-5-1 19:56:45.8|Debug|Torznab|Downloading Feed http://usenix.local:9117/api/bitmetv/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=&offset=0&limit=100
15-5-1 19:56:45.8|Trace|HttpClient|Req: [GET] http://usenix.local:9117/api/bitmetv/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=&offset=0&limit=100
15-5-1 19:56:48.2|Trace|HttpClient|Res: [GET] http://usenix.local:9117/api/bitmetv/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=&offset=0&limit=100 : 200.OK (2,453 ms)
15-5-1 19:56:48.2|Warn|Torznab|Unable to connect to indexer: Text node cannot appear in this state. Line 1, position 1.

System.Xml.XmlException: Text node cannot appear in this state. Line 1, position 1.

any idea (from Jackett I can successfully connect)

NB Running under Debian / Linux

I’m also getting fails with torrentleech search, but it is a different error:

MonoTorrent.TorrentException: Invalid torrent file specified ---> MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodingException: Could not find what value to decode
  at MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodedValue.Decode (MonoTorrent.BEncoding.RawReader reader) [0x00090] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\MonoTorrent\BEncoding\IBEncodedValue.cs:146 
  at MonoTorrent.BEncoding.BEncodedValue.Decode (System.IO.Stream stream) [0x0000e] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\MonoTorrent\BEncoding\IBEncodedValue.cs:99 
  at MonoTorrent.Torrent.Load (System.IO.Stream stream, System.String path) [0x0000c] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\MonoTorrent\Torrent.cs:705 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at MonoTorrent.Torrent.Load (System.IO.Stream,string) [0x00029] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\MonoTorrent\Torrent.cs:711
at MonoTorrent.Torrent.Load (byte[]) [0x0000d] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\MonoTorrent\Torrent.cs:556
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.TorrentInfo.TorrentFileInfoReader.GetHashFromTorrentFile (byte[]) [0x00000] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\TorrentInfo\TorrentFileInfoReader.cs:15
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1<NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings>.DownloadFromWebUrl (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode,string) <0x00398>
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.TorrentClientBase`1<NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeSettings>.Download (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) <0x001ff>
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport (NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.RemoteEpisode) [0x000fb] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:44
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease (NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseResource) [0x0002b] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:69
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__0 (object) [0x00000] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:48
at (wrapper dynamic-method) object.CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,System.Func`2<object, object>,object) <IL 0x00038, 0x000a0>
at Nancy.Routing.Route/<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3 (object,System.Threading.CancellationToken) <IL 0x0005f, 0x0014b>

I just installed 2.6, and tried to set up TorrentDay. No luck.

Error from stream - Rcv error is the short form.

Nothing is popping up in the console.

Can you message me in IRC and we can debug the issue?

I see you updated Jackett on github to fix TorrentDay. :slight_smile: When will you have another download release ready? I have no idea how to make it from source under Linux or I would.

:slight_smile:

I’m having a lot of difficulty…running this on Mac using Mono, and I’ve only been able to set up TPB. I have valid accounts at TorrentDay and IPT, but using my correct username and password for TD only results in a “Configuration failed:” error with no other info, and “Configuration failed: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure” for IPT.

And RARBG just won’t work at all.

Any ideas what I can do?

Its a continuous game of catch up with a lot of these trackers who change up their sites often. Most those issues are fixed in latest code, but I need a co-maintainer to help with testing and release deployment. Otherwise there will be a new release out Soon ™.

And thanks for all the work you do.

Would anyone have any idiot-proof guides on how to compile from the git for Mac?

I run Sonarr on a QNAP NAS, so Mono is installed, this means that your app would work, however I do not know how to install it. Can you please package your app as a “qpkg”, which is an installation file for QNAP? Thanks.

Just an FYI, grabbed 2.7 just now, and TorrentDay still won’t log in. Log still isn’t reporting anything.

:confused:

Likewise. Just can’t log in to TorrentDay or IPTorrents.

On a Mac, running 2.7 via mono. As was the case yesterday, trying to add TorrentDay spits out “Configuration failed:” error with no other info.

Trying to add IPTorrents results in “Configuration failed: Error getting response stream (ReadDone1): ReceiveFailure”

I’m using Jackett with freshon and morethan.tv. Works great! Thanks :smile:

Just updated to 3.1(?) - the mono bugfix one.

Still can’t get TorrentDay to set up.

If I had others to test with I would.

It would be so great if you could add support for nCore.
It is a great site and the largest one in my country with largest userbase and excellent seed availability.
If I’m correct, they do not have an API, but there is a plugin for CooucPotato that adds search for movies and it is working great, perhaps this would be of help to you.

I can do the testing and everything (running Ubuntu Server Trusty). Thanks!

How could i run this magic on my QNAP NAS?
I’ve QSonarr, and kickasstorrent as an indexer, but i need more torrent sources…

Thanks!

Is it possible to get Jackett to run with Sonarr on Synology DSM?? If so how?

Can confirm torrentday is not working for me either… Added a comment to one of the issues in github…?

Yes I am running Jackett on a Syno. Download jackett and extract it to /opt/jackett. Here is the upstart script that I am using to run jackett: jackett.conf . Put that in /etc/init. Now from the shell you should be able to type “start jackett” and it should be running or a reboot should cause it to run also.
There are some instructions on how to get Jackett working with Morethan.tv and tpb on the github page for jackett. I have installed libcurl-dev and openssl-dev with ipkg but I still haven’t been able to get morethan or tpb to work. Please let me know if anyone manages to get these to work on a Syno.