[Jackett] Additional torrent trackers for Sonarr

Can someone point me towards a good guide on installing this build? Or a guide for installing any build and I can modify it to install this.

I am running the official Sonarr release on my MacOS and I’d like to switch to something with more torrent options. Sorry for the newb question, I have some technical ability but I just need a little nudge in the right direction. Thanks!

Can anyone help me with installing on Windows please? Doesn’t seem to be an exe to download?

I can not get scenetime to load at all, everything other tracker I select loads the pop up for me to put in my credentials expect scenetime

*** seems to be working fine now

Trying to add IPTorrents, and it’s a major PITA.
I go to Add indexer in Jackett, enter L/pw. Then it tells me the site uses Recaptcha, and I need to manually enter a damn cookie.

When I copy/paste the cookie, it says configuration fails, won’t let me reenter it, I have to uninstall/reinstall Jackett. Is there a way around this? Shouldn’t be THIS HARD.

I think you’re posting in the wrong forum.

Its Jackett related…

This is still a Sonarr forum, not Jackett support. So any feature requests or bug reports should go to their own github page.