Issues with uTorrent

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5054
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/nHiK45jz
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

it seems uTorrent is set up correctly as i get a "test successful’ pop up, but when i search for titles and they are marked as downloading, nothing is sent over to uTorrent.

After reading a few posts, i realized i cannot access uTorrent’s webUI. Everything is forwarded correctly. I get a invalid request. my uTorrent version is 3.2.2 28500.

thanks

The connection was rejected, usually caused by a firewall or uTorrent not running. The connection method for testing and communicating with uTorrent to add torrents/fetch the queue is the same.

uTorrent is running. windows firewall is off, the only other thing i had runing was malware bytes and i turned it off. still get the same thing. any ideas?

If you look at the ((debug logs)) can you access the URL Sonarr is accessing in your browser? (Try IE as well as whatever you primarily use).

the only address i see is for jackett. see the attached clip from my debug logs.

https://pastebin.com/5Rrtg9mc

Guess it’s not logged. When you test the download client in Sonarr what do the ((debug logs)) show?

So, i just checked uTorrent and noticed i had more “downloads” than the last time i looked. Sonarr is now sending it over correctly…or more specific, uTorrent is now accepting them. I tried downloading a torrent manually and was having an issue (first time using uTorrnet, as i was having issues with other clients). After doing some reading, i changed a setting in uTorrent (where the .torrent files were to be saved) this seemed to fix my manually adding issue, along with the Sonarr issue.

Thanks for the replies!!!

now just to get the unrar issue im having figured out ha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.