Issues with updates / downloads / tasks (basically everything)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4472
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.0.2.5-6.1-x86_64 (i think)
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/yTeWrt6d
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Well i have loads of issues, i have even reinstalled nzbdrone to try resolve the issue to no luck.

• Updates page wont load
  • Deluge cant be contacted
  • Cant refresh episodes
  • doesnt download outstanding episodes

it was working fine until a few weeks ago when i realised that downloads had stopped on the 9th

Looks like every connection is being refused:

System.Net.WebException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused) ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection refused

What changed when it stopped working?
Are you using a proxy or VPN?

Something on the host or the network appears to be blocking connections, since this is not just affecting remote connections to our services it may be host related.

I have a VPN up to my deluge server, this is working with no issues. to my media it uses an NFS Share which i also checked and is working no issues. i dont use Proxy

Is there a firewall on that system running Sonarr?
Did you update mono recently (I assume not since that’s an older version)?

The connection is being closed outside of Sonarr’s code (and outside of mono’s I believe), knowing what changed recently may narrow down the cause, but at the moment I don’t have any suggestions on what to check.

Thanks for the response, there are no firewalls, IPTables is disabled, SE Linux is also disabled. my main issue is that although it says connection closed it dosent say where to / what app caused it.

I was pretty sure the URLs were logged at the debug level, but maybes it’s trace (or we’re not logging them consistently). Sonarr/mono have no way of knowing why it was was closed, just that it was closed though.

Upgrading mono shouldn’t hurt though, 4.0 is fairly old and there have been a number of fixes since that release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.