Issues downloading due too wrong file size

When I download episodes with Usenet, it won’t cleanup the leftover files. It has something to do with size, but I have no idea what to do about it. This are the errors I get:

DiskTransferService:

Failed to properly rollback the file move [/mnt/usbstorage/Torrent/Downloads Complete/Into.the.Badlands.S01E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS/_unpack/Into.the.Badlands.S01E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4] to [/mnt/usbstorage/Media/Series/Into the Badlands/Season 01/Into the Badlands - S01E03 - White Stork Spreads Wings.mp4], incomplete file may be left in target path.

ImportApprovedEpisodes: Message:

Couldn’t import episode /mnt/usbstorage/Torrent/Downloads Complete/Into.the.Badlands.S01E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS/_unpack/Into.the.Badlands.S01E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4: File move incomplete, data loss may have occurred. [/mnt/usbstorage/Media/Series/Into the Badlands/Season 01/Into the Badlands - S01E03 - White Stork Spreads Wings.mp4] was 61837312 bytes long instead of the expected 39961236.

Exception:

System.IO.IOException: File move incomplete, data loss may have occurred. [/mnt/usbstorage/Media/Series/Into the Badlands/Season 01/Into the Badlands - S01E03 - White Stork Spreads Wings.mp4] was 61837312 bytes long instead of the expected 39961236.
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) [0x00000] in :0

I don’t use usenet for long now, but in the beginning it worked fine. Then it seemed to not cleanup maps with leftover files and now since short it won’t cleanup any map at all, not even empty ones.

The other problem I have is with Torrent downloads, this works fine but doesn’t remove the download out of Transmission. This used to work but stopped when I reinstalled my htpc and used backup files.

Hope this is enough information and has a possible fix.

Thanks in advance.

All those warnings are telling you that the file is being cutoff at the end, this is typically due to an issue with mono and moving/copying files to a CIFS share. The workaround to that is using NFS instead.

Torrents are only cleaned up if they are finished seeding when Sonarr imports them or after they finish seeding and Remove Completed Downloads is enabled.

still being unpacked. see _unpack.

But this has to do with what Markus said?

sry, was replying specifically to markus but forgot to highlight him @markus101.

Doh.

Are you using Drone Factory? If so, don’t, let Completed Download Handling import the files.

1 Like

This was the problem, seems to be working fine now.
The torrent problem was a disabled setting in Transmission which made it keep seeding so that’s figured out too.
Sonarr is now working like a charm.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.