Issue with importing downloads after they have finished with Sabnzb

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.2.570
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/sUYc5BBj
Description of issue:
When I imported existing series everything is fine. When I had it download several episodes through indexers they are not importing back in that they have downloaded. When I look at the debug log it gives the error for each download of:
19-8-8 03:39:09.5|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: D:\SABNZBD\TV[AnimeRG].Cardfight.Vanguard.G.Next.-.33.[1280X720].[English.Sub].[Web-DL].[Pseudo-ReleaseBitch]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
I check the path that is in the log and it exists and permissions appear correct as it is a local hard drive on the host PC.

Any help with this issue is most appreciated.

Just because it’s a local hard drive doesn’t mean all users have access. If you’re running Sonarr as a Windows service it defaults to running as the LocalService account which is limited by default, you could try running it as a different user or not running it as a Windows service at all.

Thank you very much. I forgot to check the account the service was using and that was the issue. I have since updated the security as necessary to fix this issue and it appears to be working now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.