Issue importing files from qbitorrent

Hi! I have tried to get support in discord but I think that this channel is more appropiate in case someone can be affected for this “issue” too.

The problem is common, yhe typical message “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr:”

I use QNAP + Sonar (2.0.0.5344) + qBittorrent
I have checked that qBittorrent stores the file using the same group/user than Sonar.

The only think I see is that the message says: “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /share/Download/completed/tv-sonarr/Designated.Survivor.S01E19.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS” But… the extension of the file is missing

Could that be the issue? Not all files downloaded are compressed and none is imported propperly, so I do not know what could be.

Thanks in advance.

I have manually created the folder requested and placed there the file, and everything works. But qbittorrent does not create that folder because is not needed. Is there a way to enable Sonarr to look for the file directly under the folder /share/Download/completed/tv-sonarr/?

Sonarr uses the path reported by qbit to import, I believe with qbit you need to have it set to use folders for each download or you’ll see this issue.

Hi Markus, yes I had to check that option, but I expected to avoid it.

Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.