Sonarr version (exact version): 220.127.116.1185
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: Server 2008 R2
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Sonar adds episode to Qbittorrent, which show sup in history, but not queue
In essene Sonarr adds the episode to qbittorrent, but does not track the episode in the queue, so when the episode finishes downloading it never imports it. Best I can gather is there is a compatibility issue with the latest qbittorrent, but I wanted to make sure before I started downgrading clients.
NZB downloads appear to be working correctly.
Edit: After scanning the download folder with an automatic manual import job…I got 5 pages of downloads showing up in the queue. All stuck at 100% downloaded.