Is it possible to filter by torrent availability?

I have a debian box set up with Sonarr and Radarr, the only problem I’m facing is some of the releases have an availiability below 1, meaning they never finish and eventually my download client gets full of these torrents that will never finish. Is there a way to filter releases by torrent availability, or failing that is there a way to detect a torrent is stuck and mark it as failed?

You can set a minimum number of seeders allowed, per indexer, which defaults to 1. If your indexer doesn’t give an accurate number it’s of little use though.

Yeah, done that one, some torrents have seeders but an availability of less than one

sonarr cant really see that information, so its more of a torrent download client question, ie as far as im aware, if your torrent client aborts the download (eg if it met your limitations) then sonarr would see the abort and search for the file again.

it worked that way for usenet download clients (like sabnzbd) where if sab aborted the download, for whatever reason, sonarr would blacklist the file and search again, but it seems that most torrent clients appear to be rather dumb, compared to usenet download clients, and dont have much in the way of advanced config options.

i’d love one that allowed for checking filenames once the torrent starts and aborts the download if any matches are found (eg, for codecsetup.exe)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.