Invalid response received from SkyHook. Windows 10

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.748
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): .net 6.0.13
Debug logs: Yes
Description of issue: Can’t add new series, get the following error “Failed to load search results, please try again.
Search for ‘silo’ failed. Invalid response received from SkyHook.”

Have also tried adding the series number from TVDB manually with same result. Had a similar issue with indexers last week but was able to fix that by installing Prowlarr, not sure if the problem is connected or not.

Not sure what to post from the log files, but I think it has something to do with this:

“2024-01-19 07:44:49.5|Warn|SkyHookProxy|System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
—> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine…
—> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (10053): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.”

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks I was able to fix it by removing Kaspersky AV (It wouldn’t let me add an exception for sonarr for some reason) Mods feel free to delete post of leave it here in case someone else is having the same problem.

Rather than removing Kaspersky, you could likely just disable encrypted connection scanning, or add Sonarr as a Trusted Application (not the same as an exclusion) with it set to not scan any traffic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.