Indexers unavailable due to failures for more than 6 hours: Rarbg

I’m getting this error message since yesterday on both Sonarr and Radarr for RARBG. Anyone else? How can I fix this?

Sonarr version 3.0.9.1549:

Indexers unavailable due to failures for more than 6 hours: Rarbg

Unable to connect to indexer: HTTP request failed: [520:520] [GET] at [https://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?mode=list&ranked=0&category=18%3B41%3B49&limit=100&token=urlcpb4gto&format=json_extended&app_id=Sonarr]

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [520:520] [GET] at [https://torrentapi.org/pubapi_v2.php?mode=list&ranked=0&category=18%3B41%3B49&limit=100&token=urlcpb4gto&format=json_extended&app_id=Sonarr]
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 101
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchIndexerResponse(IndexerRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 323 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 299
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 344

torrentapi.org | 520: Web server is returning an unknown error
<div id="cf-error-details" class="p-0">
    <header class="mx-auto pt-10 lg:pt-6 lg:px-8 w-240 lg:w-full mb-8">
        <h1 class="inline-block sm:block sm:mb-2 font-light text-60 lg:text-4xl text-black-dark leading-tight mr-2">

<span class="inline-block">Web server is returning an unknown error</span>
          <span class="code-label">Error code 520</span>
        </h1>
        <div>
           Visit <a href="https://www.cloudflare.com/5xx-error-landing?utm_source=errorcode_520&utm_campaign=torrentapi.org" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">cloudflare.com</a> for more information.
        </div>
        <div class="mt-3">2023-02-24 13:32:55 UTC</div>
    </header>

<div class="my-8 bg-gradient-gray">
        <div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto">
            <div class="clearfix md:px-8">
<span class="cf-icon-browser block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-ok w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
You

Browser

Working
Dallas

Cloudflare

Working
<span class="cf-icon-server block md:hidden h-20 bg-center bg-no-repeat"></span>
<span class="cf-icon-error w-12 h-12 absolute left-1/2 md:left-auto md:right-0 md:top-0 -ml-6 -bottom-4"></span>
torrentapi.org

Host

Error
            </div>

</div>
    </div>

<div class="w-240 lg:w-full mx-auto mb-8 lg:px-8">
        <div class="clearfix">
            <div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left pr-6 md:pb-10 md:pr-0 leading-relaxed">
                <h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What happened?</h2>
                <p>There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.</p>
            </div>

<div class="w-1/2 md:w-full float-left leading-relaxed">
                <h2 class="text-3xl font-normal leading-1.3 mb-4">What can I do?</h2>
                      <h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are a visitor of this website:</h3>
  <p class="mb-6">Please try again in a few minutes.</p>

<h3 class="text-15 font-semibold mb-2">If you are the owner of this website:</h3>
  <p><span>There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team.  Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page).</span> <a rel="noopener noreferrer" href="https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171936-Error-520">Additional troubleshooting resources</a>.</p>
            </div>
        </div>

</div>

<div class="cf-error-footer cf-wrapper w-240 lg:w-full py-10 sm:py-4 sm:px-8 mx-auto text-center sm:text-left border-solid border-0 border-t border-gray-300">

Cloudflare Ray ID: 79e891f0ab5aaa09 Your IP: Click to reveal 216.254.240.189 Performance & security by Cloudflare

</div>

I tried using a VPN for Sonarr and it didn’t seem to make any difference. Any chance https://torrentapi.org is having issues? Anyone else seeing this?

It’s not working for me either. And I’m getting the same errors in the logs.

Yep same thing here. Was happening yesterday, started up the pc today and it managed to grab one show from the calendar but then started throwing this error again.

Same thing here and it started around 23/02/23. Noticed I was getting errors on Prowlarr (read in forums that V1.3.0.2757 would fix it … didn’t), so I created standalone indexers to RARBG for Radarr and Sonarr and getting the same 520 error. It’s intermittent though, mostly fail intermittent.

rarbg doesnt work for me either

I’m seeing the same results here. Anyone figure out a workaround?

Unfortunately, I see this all of the time with Rarbg, and a few others like torlock… I deleted the worst offenders and got more indexers… a decent private tracker like iptorrents and a usenet provider like dognzb can all but eliminate the need for public torrent trackers…

In short, rarbg is not great, but it is free.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.