Indexers give error only in manual search

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.18.0.246
Debug logs: NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.TorznabException: Torznab error detected: horriblesubs does not support the requested query. Please check the capabilities (t=caps) and make sure the search mode and categories are supported.
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Torznab.TorznabRssParser.PreProcess (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerResponse indexerResponse) [0x000ca] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerResponse indexerResponse) [0x0000d] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[TSettings].FetchPage (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request, NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IParseIndexerResponse parser) [0x00050] in <db6accd1acca4b7b89f971b6407b53be>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[TSettings].FetchReleases (System.Func`2[T,TResult] pageableRequestChainSelector, System.Boolean isRecent) [0x000a0] in :0
Description of issue: If i test every indexer individually i get no errors but when i do a manual search for an episode, several indexers give the error above

What do the debug logs show?

If the indexer doesn’t support the query then it won’t be able to be used for searching.

True, but this is a recent problem, the same indexers supported the search query before.