Indexers can't find any series , error in log ? Help please

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:

Description of issue:
I’m on a serie page on sonarr with the list of seasons a line by saison. I click on the magnifying glass of a line to get this season. I never get anything. When I go to search manually on one of the indexer site I use, I can find easily the files, each season in one file (for example on OxTorrent).
Perhaps sonarr is searching for episod by episod and not by season in one file ? But How can I do ?
I so sorry to ask for such dumb question, I feel soooo bad.

It’s since my first use that I can’t do this. I’ve searched for weeks before sending this bottle demonstrating how stupid I am. Any help is welcome.
BTW I hope my english is understandable.

Luc

Check the debug logs after searching to see which (if any) results were returned and why they were rejected.

Your logs don’t show much (looks like you copied them from the logs table, not the logs file).

Torznab Indexer GkTorrent rss sync didn’t cover the period between 5/13/2020 3:07:31 PM and 5/13/2020 3:23:03 PM UTC. Search may be required. 17:23
Torznab Indexer OxTorrent rss sync didn’t cover the period between 5/13/2020 3:07:29 PM and 5/13/2020 3:23:01 PM UTC. Search may be required. 17:23

These are both important, as there was a gap of time where the RSS Sync missed, which will prevent automatically grabbing.

Debug logs of the RSS Sync will also show why each release was rejected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.