Indexer feed is not supported: Feed contains releases with same guid, rejecting malformed rss feed

Sonarr version: 3.0.6.1342
Mono version: (N/A)

Hi all, I’ve been using Sonarr & Jackett for many months and it’s been working well, recently I’m seeing errors with EZTV & ETTV indexers.
Indexer feed is not supported: Feed contains releases with same guid, rejecting malformed rss feed.
In Jackett, I can browse the indexer and see things listed, but Sonarr is now experiencing issues with it, and not sure why.
I’ve read there can be issues with the “all” aggregated feed from jackett, but I’m not using this.
Appreciate any assistance.

Debug log

2022-03-03 08:52:52.6|Debug|TorrentRssSettingsDetector|Evaluating TorrentRss feed 'http://192.168.X.X:9117/api/v2.0/indexers/eztv/results/torznab/api?apikey=(removed)&t=search&cat=&q='
2022-03-03 08:52:55.0|Warn|TorrentRssIndexer|Indexer feed is not supported

[v3.0.6.1342] NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Exceptions.UnsupportedFeedException: Feed contains releases with same guid, rejecting malformed rss feed.
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.ValidateReleases(TorrentInfo[] releases, TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 283
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.GetGenericTorrentRssParserSettings(IndexerResponse response, TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 144
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.GetParserSettings(IndexerResponse response, TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 77
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssSettingsDetector.Detect(TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssSettingsDetector.cs:line 65
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssParserFactory.DetectParserSettings(TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssParserFactory.cs:line 55
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssParserFactory.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<GetParser>b__0() in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssParserFactory.cs:line 32
   at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1.Get(String key, Func`1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:line 104
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssParserFactory.GetParser(TorrentRssIndexerSettings indexerSettings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssParserFactory.cs:line 32
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.TorrentRss.TorrentRssIndexer.GetParser() in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\TorrentRss\TorrentRssIndexer.cs:line 31
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 334

2022-03-03 08:52:55.0|Warn|SonarrErrorPipeline|Invalid request Validation failed: 
 -- : Indexer feed is not supported: Feed contains releases with same guid, rejecting malformed rss feed.

Thanks

A GUID is supposed to be a unique identifier, in this case, there is more than 1 item that has the same GUID which will cause issues when Sonarr processes the items, this is something the indexer would need to correct.

Thanks, I see there are some duplicate entries, will raise this in the Jackett forum.
Could Sonarr not just ignore anything which is a duplicate guid?

Potentially, but if that basic test fails there could be other issues, so this is a minimum bar they need to reach.

When you open your Jackett issue, please provide an enhanced log, as I can’t replicate the issue - https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/wiki/Troubleshooting#how-to-provide-a-jackett-enhanced-log-for-a-ticket

Sure will do!
I tried disabling, then re-enabling the cache in Jackett, that removed most of the duplicates, but 1 still persisted, and Sonar failed the indexer test.
Will try leave the cache off and see if the issue persists.

Here’s the issue: https://github.com/Jackett/Jackett/issues/13014
I’ve provided as much detail as I can to show what the problem is.

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.