Import finds existing series

Sonarr version (exact version):3.0.4.1000
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/bDzcJqEt
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I have folders created in my Sonarr root folder for all my TV series including some series that are in pre-production or are rumoured to be in development and not listed on thetvdb.com. I use Series>Import to search for these series to see if there is any release date yet and add them if there is.
For about the last two or three weeks, when I use Series>Import, Sonarr does list the names of these pre-production/in-development series but it is now also listing some of my existing saved series that are airing or have future release dates or series I have previously added ie are listed on thetvdb.com, eg Amazing Stories, Avatar:The Last Airbender, Foundation, etc.
Prior to three weeks ago, Series>Import would only list series that I had not previously added (and had folders set up obviously).

In the debug log, out of the 45 unmapped folders, I estimate it finds 15 series that I previously have added to my list. I have a list of 92 TV series so it does not list every TV series I previously added. Sonarr lists the same 15 series that I had previously added, each time import is used.

Edit:Ok, I think I found the problem.
eg Amazing Stories, my folder is called Amazing Stories but the TV series is titled Amazing Stories (2020). Once I renamed my folder to Amazing Stories (2020), this TV series no longer appears in the Series>Import list. Similarly with Foundation after renaming my folder to Foundation (2021)

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.