Import Fails due to being Denied

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.8.1
((Debug logs)): https://pastebin.com/1rxW8pYu
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Some shows download, and import correctly. Some shows don’t import because of denied permissions.

I have a server running Linux, with 10x 6TB HDDs in a raidz2 setup. The drive is using Samba to share the files. I’ve got the folder inside of the raidz2 mount owned by a user, and a group;

User: dreadstarx
Group: skynet

Sonarr, Radarr, Deluge all have their own users, and are added to the group. 90% of my shows have no problems downloading and importing. It’s becoming increasingly obnoxious to not have everything automated.

Have you compared the permissions for the shows that work for those that don’t (where Sonarr is importing the files to)? Something at the series or season level could be preventing Sonarr from importing the file as this looks like a permissions problem, which could be with the source or the destination, but the destination is often overlooked.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.