Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible - for my sonarr docker image

Version 2.0.0.5344
Mono Version 5.20.1.34
AppData directory /config
Startup directory /app/sonarr/bin

logfile
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /volume1/movies and shows/download/The.100.S07E16.WEB.h264-BAE[rarbg]

Hi,

Sorry i am pretty new to docker etc. I tried to configure this myself, got as far as to being able to download the shows i want, but during rename it fails with above error

In short, i have a synology nas, use downloadstation to download everything. I have tried setting this folder to being able to been read/write by every user, group, folder permissions etc. I have looked on google and i see many posts but my knowledge is too limited, sorry. I don’t know what to do next.

Can you plz advise what stupid mistake I made and how to fix it? :wink:

Cheers

Al

Sonarr doesn’t know about /volume1 it only knows about the paths you’ve provided it. Either use a remote path mapping in Sonarr or make it so Sonarr can access /volume1

In general you should keep downloads and sorted shows in the same volume in docker so you can utilize hardlinking for seeding torrents and atomic moves otherwise.

https://wiki.servarr.com/Docker_Guide

Ty, i will look into the guide when i can. i understand the basics. it’s just hard to actually do things like that when you have little knowledge.

Ok, i have tried to read the text to my best of abilities. i understand i think that i should use a user in sonarr/radarr, even though this user appears to be the admin (101)

These should probably match these
according to a youtube video i setup the correct pgid, puid and tz.

Is this correct?

You are stating that the docker does not see /volume1. how do i setup a remote mapping path and what should the contents be?

I only have 1 volume, which consists of 4 disk in a jbod array.

The permission settings don’t need to be changed.

On download client settings.

Remote path will be /volume1/movies and shows/download/ local path would be /download, host needs to match the download client.

Not sure which download client you’re using, but if you’re qbit, make sure it’s 4.2.5 or lower as 4.3+ is not compatible with Sonarr v2.

Ty, it is becoming a bit clearer. How do i adjust the remote path? i have to use “select folder” and that does not allow me to add **"/volume1/"**movies and shows/download/

I am using the basic download station

That’s an artificial limitation of docker on synology, you can only select shared folders. You can get around it with docker-compose or you need to use a remote path mapping in Sonarr to translate the path.

ok so I appear to be one step further

I set the remote path mappings. I am not getting the errors I got before, but now the file still isn’t moved ;-( I waited for over an hour, but nothing appears to be happening once the download is complete

Update: Nvm, it works!!! TY so much! The problem i had now that i was redownloading an old episode which had a lower quality for testing purposes, but sonarr stated it will not copy due to that. added new show and that works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.