Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonar

Sonarr version: (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/embed_js/H2EakPqi
Description of issue: As shown in the attached screen shot Sonarr has access. I just switched from using uTorrent that always moved to desired folder and renamed episode. I’m now using qBittorrent which only moves the original torrent folder but nothing else.

What is really strange is that if I copy the full link form the logs and paste into File Explorer I get the error path doesn’t exist. However, if I copy the path from File Explorer and then paste back into File Explorer it works. As shown below the links look identical with each line reporting 290 characters.

I’m also puzzled on why the original download folder is being copied by QB to “D:\Torrents\Completed\TV Shows” rather then to “D:\Torrents\Completed” as UT does? screen shots of preferences applicable sections for each below.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: D:\Torrents\Completed\TV Shows\A.Million.Little.Things.S04E12.Little.White.Lies.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rartv]

COPIED FROM LOG:
D:\Torrents\Completed\TV Shows\A.Million.Little.Things.S04E12.Little.White.Lies.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rartv]

COPIED FROM FILE EXPLORER:
D:\Torrents\Completed\TV Shows\A.Million.Little.Things.S04E12.Little.White.Lies.720p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg]

Image of both paths shown on one line each for better visualization:

Folder properties:

UTorrent and qBittorrent Mapping:

Upgrade to sonarr v3.

Thank you for responding.

I’ve upgraded to 3.0.7.1477.

It created and renamed the 2 episodes properly that were in question.

Hopefully the next new one will behave properly as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.