Import failed path does not exist issues

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)) (posted to hastebin or similar):
Description of issue:

I’m a noob at this, I purchased a Synology 216+ii and have Sonarr & NZBget running through Docker on it.

I have my tv shows going to /downloads and then moving into their own separate folders but in sonarr I keep getting this in my log.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/TV/Suits.S06E01.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-RARBG

I tried searching around for issues but I still have no luck in fixing this. I tried messing with the remote path mapping but I dont even know if I filled that out correctly.

You’ll probably have to give the user “nzbdrone” read/write access to that path. This is the user under which the sonarr process runs.

how would i go by doing that?

There are dozens of threads on synology permissions: https://forums.sonarr.tv/search?q=synology%20permissions

A number of them link back to:

still having the same issues, im pretty much lost.

You’ll need to elaborate as to exactly what the problem is, I can’t help beyond pointing you to what is already posted, but someone else may be able to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.