"Import Existing Series on Disk" isn't working

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.1.57
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/BK9g0h7Y
Description of issue: when I hit the “import existing series on disk” button, all my shows start to show up in the main Series screen of Sonarr. Everything continues to populate (posters, info, etc), but if I refresh the page, or go to a different page (calendar, activity, wanted, etc), when I go back to Series, I have the original “You must be new here, you should add some Series” message, and nothing is there.

I should mention that I just upgraded from FreeNAS 9.10 to 11.2. These files worked with no issues on the version of Sonarr I was running in 9.10. (this is a fresh jail that I just created and manually installed Sonarr into yesterday).

another funky thing… I can add a new show and it works fine.

for example: I already have Breaking Bad in my existing files. if I “add new series” and type in Breaking Bad, it adds to my Series screen in Sonarr (and is now the only thing there), and it sees that it’s already in my existing /media/tv directory, and adds all the episodes.

I shouldn’t have to do this for every single show I already have downloaded - is this a bug, or am I missing something?

oh god, I’m retarded. delete this thread…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.