How watched history is synced plex & sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): latest beta
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I have an issue where the watched history doesn’t seem to make its way to sonarr.

How is this supposed to work? Is this synced every xx hours? Is it at the end of each viewing? I’m trying to troubleshoot this and need help. Is this only through trak.Tv?

I verified the link been the pms & sonarr tests fine.

Any insights are appreciated

Quite simple… it isn’t. Sonarr downloads episodes, how you track if you watched them is outside of sonarr…

Help me understand this then.

I download a season, import it into plex. In plex I watch the series, delete them. It has to track something to ensure it doesn’t keep downloading after it is watched and deleted.
So…
Sonarr scans directories to see what is missing, downloads and imports. So what I thought was a viewed flag (monitored) just gets flipped off after it is imported?

There’s a possibility:
Media Management > Ignore Deleted Episodes.
Sonarr will watch the file system (this is not “live”, if I recall correctly it happens on series refresh which runs every 12 hours) and unmonitors the episodes which it knew were supposed to be on disk and are not found now.

No, it’s never done this, it’s monitored until you delete it (with Ignore Deleted Episodes enabled) or you manually unmonitor it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.