I was using Sonarr v2 and with “path” and “arguments” fields, my scripts runs ok.
Now, on version 3 beta without arguments field, I can’t make it run.
I’ve tried so many things, but it didin’t works at all.
I got this error
Invalid request Validation failed: -- : Script exited with code: 255
My script haven’t #! line. When I add, I got some others errors (can’t find path, file; errors 127, 2).
I think my problem is so simple, but I can’t figure out a solution.
Running latest V3 beta, on seedbox.
I’m poiting “path” directly to script, following: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Custom-Post-Processing-Scripts