How to run a script within Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I have found this script here: https://gist.github.com/arhamqureshi/137f0082e873d836c7deef5a5d449666 - It deletes original files after Sonarr/Radarr has finished importing them. How i can make it run through Sonarr?
I tried through Connections -> Custom Script, but when i link on it, it says “CommandLine=’’, CurrentDirectory=’’, Native error= Access denied” - I assume that’s not the way to do it, so i am asking if anyone can spare some mins to show :slight_smile:

What are you trying to do that you think you need a script like this? It should not be necessary, and if it is, then I think your time will be better spent fixing your setup than trying to shoehorn custom scripts to perform actions that can be handled natively.

Thank you for your answer,
Sonarr works perfectly, the only issue i am facing is that i can’t use hardlinks properly and when a torrent is downloaded and moved by sonarr to its corresponding folder, don’t exist also in download folder. So at this moment my torrents are copies in their corresponding folders, not moved.
So i would like to use properly (although i have enabled it) the hardlink so continue to seed properly

OK. Hopefully you are using Docker. If so, follow the Wiki and Trash Guides to fix your paths and you should be able to get Hardlinks working.

I am using Docker, but to be honest i can’t understand what’s wrong with my paths. Yes i have read Wiki + Trash Guides and still.

I use only one volume, i use also Docker for Qbit and normally paths wouldnt be a problem according to guide.
I use a simple path system:
I have Library/Downloads/Completed for my downloads and Library/TV for Sonarr

Can’t understand what to do :frowning:

Show your docker config please, both sonarr and your download client(s).

If i understood well, what you asked:
This is my Sonarr docker shared folders:

And this is my Qbittorrent Shared folders:

Other than that, it’s enabled by default the Hardlinks in sonarr, i added the root folder where all my tv-series are:

Did you want something else specificaly?

You don’t, at least not on the docker side as per your screenshots.
At this point, the easiest fix would be to just use /share both on the left and right in those Shared Foldrs settings, as well as a /config mount for sonarr and nothing else. Other than that, I have no clue where qBit is supposed to save its settings, and I don’t even know what “downloads2” is supposed to do.

Here’s a similar case to yours, it’s more or less changing /DATA with /share and that should do it: How to make sonarr stop creating duplicates of my files

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.