How to download every SD file in a single catogory that is without season numbers

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I would like Sonnar to download all the SD files in a UK Documentaries catogory that is listed in both sonnar & the indexer site but the individual files on the tracker are listed by year not seasons under the catogory on the indexer so sonnar will not pick them up instead displaying a black triangle beside each file even though I can clearly see all the files are available on the tracker. Is there a way to get sonnar to grab all the SD or 720p file in the catogory?

Not possible. Not supported. Not the purpose of sonarr.

Really? I’m surprised as it will grab all the SD or 720p files in a single series if they’re listed as full or incomplete season so i would have thought it must be possible to grab each file that not listed as a season.

Not to grab every single random uploaded file no.

Or are you talking about for a specific series / season? Because if so that’s not clear at all.

Are the seasons being released as years or what is going on?

My bad sorry yes I ment every episode in a series that has been listed by year not seasons.

Need an XEM map of more likely some special fancy mapping just for that specific release group?

See the FAQ for details

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.