How to delete Root Folders that no longer exist?

I recently switched to a docker installation. Because of this, the directory structure has changed. I imported the database on the docker version, and everything is working perfectly, except for one thing. The old Root Folders are still showing as available whenever I add a new series, so I have to be careful not to use those.

I’m thinking I can go into the database and just delete the records for the old Root Folders. But is there an easier/safer way to do this rather than messing with the db file?

series > add series
type in the name of any series you dont already have
in the path dropdown click on the down arrow
select add a different path

from here you can delete the old paths

im sure theres a better way but thats the one i remember

you can also do it from the season editor (which is where you typically would shift the paths around when you move them)

1 Like

Thanks for this … actually, I forgot to mention, I’m using the new version 3, and this doesn’t seem to be available in that version. When you do that, you can see the list but I don’t see a way to delete the old paths.

I actually went into the database and was able to remove them there. But I think there still needs to be a way to do it from the Sonarr admin.

You can in the UI, it’s in Import series and in settings.

If you’re using v3 please use the correct category.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.