How to control file sizes

I’m using docker on my NAS (OpenMediaVault), so it’s pretty simple to run 2 instances : copy/paste config folder and start another docker container with the new config folder.
I’m not sure it’s that easy in Windows.

Thank you for the advice.
I think i’ll go with that, it seems I can get a docker container to automate Handbrake conversion

Why can’t we just have a toggle between “prioritize large files” and “prioritize small files”? This is all I want. We already have plenty of quality categories for resolution and source format. If I want higher quality I can grab 1080p. If I want lower quality I can grab 480. Unfortunately there is no way to determine bit-rate from filename so the only way we can try is with the file size. Within a given quality, Sonarr should be able to prioritize based on sizes. With the availability of h265 and the ability to play it back on my devices, the lowest file size is the best choice for me by far. And Sonarr’s inability to effectively grab these superior files is becoming a detriment.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.