How to Auto import Unknown quality?

I’m running Sonarr Version 3.0.3.913 on Win 10.

I am finding some episodes are not being downloaded due to having “Unknown” Quality.

I assume the issue is formatting of the file name at drunkenslug, not having a dot between 2020 and HD720p. Which results in the unknown quality. But I can’t fix this.

I have 21 entries for quality profiles in Sonarr settings, including “Unknown”.

But only 5 quality profiles are selectable for a series (no “unknnown”), plus an “any” option.

I have the series set to “any”, but it will still not download file with “unknown” qualities.

I have searched the forums for this but most users had this issue years ago, and the fixes are not valid for the current Sonarr.

I can manually go though and download them fine, but is there a way to auto download them?

Pete.

Settings > Quality is to define the min/max file sizes for each quality.

Settings > Profiles > Quality Profiles is where you create a profile (which qualities do you want in that profile and until which quality do you want to upgrade).
Edit one of those or create a new one and select Unknown as well if that is what you want to download, and edit the series to use that profile in case you create a new one.

(The actual reason why that release didn’t download is visible when you hover over the exclamation point on the right.)

Perfect thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.