How to add secondary root folder

Version 2.0.0.5338
Mono Version 5.20.1.34
AGM

How do i set a series to different root other then the default path so not on the same drive but a different one. ~

root folders are missing: /MyArchive2/LT$TV | /MyArchive2/LT TV

Tried different paths but wont see other drive.

You need to edit the series, either edit one series or use the series editor to edit multiple.

Wont let me specify any other drive. Know the series path, wont browse to another drive either. THoughts

Permissions is the likely cause.

Could you enlighten, lve given the apps every permission I can find. I’ve CMD docker but cant find any other thing that could stop sonarr. Any thing i could have missed.

If Sonarr can’t access the drive then the user running it doesn’t have access. If you’re running in docker then set the gid/uid correctly and make sure the volume is mapped.

These are the UID.
admin@Asustor:/ $ uid=999(admin) gid=999(administrators) groups=999(administrators),100(users),997(nvradmins)

But have noticed theres no second or third volume listed in the shared option may be it.

Mananged to find that I had MyArchive set so now have a second volume option but when trying to browse with Sonnar it wont show anything beyond the root volume 0

Are those external devices?
Are they mounted at the paths you’re trying to use? It seems like they may not be.

It’s a 4 slot Asustor NAS, ADM has an option to have the drive as a MyArchive, which allows you remove the drives. I Think it’s not showing as a volume which is causing my issue with Asustor Nas.

I created a second volume with a spare drive, but that’s not being seen in sonarr. Starting to think It will only work on the volume system drive which sonarr installed.

Think its Asustor nas issue ,Thanks for your input.

Assuming you’re using the Docker image, have you tried changing/adding the volume(s) to something like:

Container
/downloads/volume1
Host
/volume1/Download1

Container
/downloads/volume2
Host
/volume2/Download2

etc.

Obviously with Shared Folders created in ADM’s Access Control with those names.

I’m guessing that MyArchive1 would be volume2, MyArchive2 would be volume3, etc., but I could well be wrong. Feel free to double check with something like WinSCP.

1 Like

Ah, I’m guessing you already tried something like that - https://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=10995

now trying to understand the realms of Docker. Wish there was a simple app to do this.

Docker is in the share folder which only has Sonnarr. Im using putty to access the asustor but cant fingure out how to mount then min docker. :frowning:

Your wish is my command - https://www.asustor.com/app_central/app_detail?id=904

:stuck_out_tongue:

Also, by the looks of it your MyArchive volumes are using the names archive#, so you could try this in Docker/Portainer:

Container
/downloads/volume0
Host
/volume0/Download

Container
/downloads/archive1
Host
/archive1/Download-a1

Container
/downloads/archive2
Host
/archive2/Download-a2

Container
/downloads/archive3
Host
/archive3/Download-a3

You just have to create Download-a# (or whatever you want to name them) as shared folders in each of your MyArchive drives using ADM.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.