How about some praise for the Sonarr team

In all the noise about issues I wanted to take a moment to give a shout-out to the Sonarr development and support members who provide an incredible product! I know many people logging problems also state their support for the tool but I thought it would be nice for people to have a special praise thread, and maybe share something about how Sonarr rocks.

I’ll start. Before a friend recommended Sonarr I was struggling with doing all my downloads and organizing manually. I had considered a few tools here and there I saw mentioned but they seemed to have more issues than they solved. But just as I started setting up SickBeard I was pointed to Sonarr so I gave it a try and was instantly hooked. I’m running it isolated in a Docker container under Ubuntu, linked via API to Sabnzbd and Transmission-daemon running in a VM with VPN connectivity. Try that with your averaged hacked media tool.

I’m not associated with Sonarr in any way but I encourage everyone to reach in and donate a minimum of $5 or $10 each, and on a quarterly basis if you can. This may be a passion product for them but it’s always nice to have some coin to help pay fees, or just treat themselves.

4 Likes