Help with sonarr missing an episde release

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.7.1477
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: New episode that was aired was not picked up by Sonarr on time.

Hi guys,
Wondering if someone could assist me here. I have Sonarr set up on my Synology DSM 7 in Docker, I monitor a few TV shows and I use TorrentLeach as the indexer, last night an episode Snowpiercer S03E07) was uploaded to TorrentLeach at 9:30pm EST and it was not picked up until I manually searched in Sonarr at around 10:07pm, I can see the RSS sync job happened at 9:38, 9:49, etc. so I’m confused as to why it was not picked up.

Here are the debug logs, around that time I see no mention of the show at all (Snowpiercer)

Please share the logs as the forum template and wiki article describe. What was unclear to not provide a download link?

If the episodes were not on the RSS feed of new uploads then it’s not a sonarr issue. There was nothing for sonarr to grab

Apologies, when I try posting the logs that way it gives me an error saying too many characters, perhaps my RSS sync is processing too many stuff? Not sure.

The fact that Sonarr picked up the download on the 4th attempt at refreshing RSS feeds after it was posted tells me it was there to be picked up, just not sure why it took so long to happen (I have minimum seeds set at 0).

You said you did a search - not an RSS Refresh, those are two completely different things, which was it?

RSS refresh is all new uploads to the site which may or may not support filtering by category. It’s entirely possible the release was at the tail end of the logs.

This release right? It’s the only one that was uploaded at 2130 (my times are CST - GMT-5)
Snowpiercer S03E07 1080p WEBRip x264-CAKES

Was on my feed from Prowlarr for TorrentLeech without issue and showed up on future RSS queries later in the evening as well.

2022-03-07 20:34:19.0|Trace|HttpClient|Res: [GET] http://127.0.0.1:9696/prowlarr/32/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5000,5030,5040,5020,5070&extended=1&apikey=(removed)&offset=0&limit=100: 200.OK (6500 ms)
2022-03-07 20:34:19.0|Trace|TorznabRssParser|Parsed: Snowpiercer S03E07 1080p WEBRip x264-CAKES

when I try posting the logs that way it gives me an error saying too many characters

Sounds like you didn’t read the wiki article that explicitly says to share the context and not the entire log file?

I did a manual search at 10:07pm EST and when RSS refreshed after that at 10:10pm is when it was picked up by RSS feed and sent for download. It is that release you posted yes.

I would have expected it to be picked up by my RSS feed when it ran at 9:38pm EST, but maybe there were simply too much releases and it didnt pick it up, in my logs I don’t see snowpiercer at all until 10:07pm when I did the manual search. I use Jackett, but after reading some more earlier today I did set up Prowlarr so will see how that goes. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.