Help with Release Group Parsing

Sonarr version (exact version): 4.0.0.390
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

Because the Manage Episodes feature in v4 is much slower than in v3, i would like to know how i should write the group name for Sonarr to detect a 2 word group name.

While i let Sonarr download from Newsgroups and update my library automatically, i re-download a lot of stuff manually with StreamFab or AnyStream so i can get the exact codecs, bitrates and subtitles i want. Typically, i will wait for a season to be done and then download straight from Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon, or Hulu in HEVC/H265 with only English, French and Romanian subtitles (if available of course)

I then use the Manage Episodes to set the group to be either, in the case of StreamFab for example, StreamFab APV, StreamFab HBO, StreamFab Hulu or StreamFab Netflix.

Because it takes a really long time to load all the episodes to be able to manage them, I would like to forego this by having Sonarr detect the group name automatically.

When i add say StreamFab Hulu at the end of the file, Sonarr only detects the StreamFab part…

Is there a way for me to write it so it detects the 2 words instead of just 1?

Also, the regex should probably at least be updated to include a $ after the group matching so it only looks for the group name at the end of the string. Right now, if there is a dash in the title, it will the 1st word after the dash and make that the group name.

If i were disregarding all other tokens/regex groups in the filename and just wanted the release group, this would work with my 2 word release groups:

/.*\-(.*)$/g

The \1 backreference would return StreamFab Hulu

Thanks

Spaces in the release group is pretty non-standard, we do have some exceptions to that for release groups that insist on doing it that way, but it’s not something you can override to suit your format here.

There are reasons why it’s not exactly at the end, but there are lots of test cases to confirm it’s working correctly in a lot of situations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.