Sonarr version: 188.8.131.5285
Mono version: 4.2.3
OS: Ubuntu Server 16.04
Hey, so I’m having problems with a fresh Sonarr install. Things I know so far:
- Tasks are not running unless I start them manually.
- “Next Execution” for mosts tasks is “Now”
- Last Execution time is wrong - 7 hours ago
- All times in the UI are wrong - out by 7 hours
- System log filename is time stamped correctly
- OS time is correct.
Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? It’s a fresh OS install and fresh Sonarr install.