Help configuring Plex media server connection

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.1126
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I have configured Sonarr to connect to pms for new imports and upgrades. The test is good. When a new file gets imported pms fails to scan the new file. Is there some setting in pms that must be enabled for this feature to work correctly? I tried posting this question in the Plex forums but they insisted it was a Sonarr issue.

Without these, it could be anything.

debug logs

Settings > Library

How often are you scanning the Libraries? How about scanning on change?
Make sure this is checked: “Run a partial scan when changes are detected”Plex Library Scanning Settings

I have the auto scan enabled currently as well as run partial scan. Periodic scans are currently disabled. This seems to be working. I did a small test earlier today. Added a tv series to Sonarr. Plex added this series to the library. Deleted the series in Sonarr. Plex deleted the series after a brief delay (~5 minutes). Haven’t tested the video file upgrades yet but Radarr is currently waiting on one to download so perhaps later today I’ll be able to confirm that this is also working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.