Have Sonarr remove/blacklist/search static downloads automatically

I would love for Sonarr to be able to see that a download has been static(Time left = 00:00:00) for lets say 2 days(input adjustable variable). Then Remove, blocklist, and search for a new season/episode until the request is fulfilled. I only have access to public sites so my downloads are very frequently hit or miss.

Currently, I have to sort through time left which is not always all together in the queue. Manually select and remove the static ones.

S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶u̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶S̶o̶n̶a̶r̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶-̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶o̶n̶a̶r̶r̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶e̶g̶o̶r̶y̶. I was oblivious to the use of categories.

That’s a contradictory statement. Either you use a download category and sonarr will already show only those downloads in the activity queue, or you don’t use a download category and sonarr will (obviously) show all downloads from your download client…

Settings > Download Clients > edit your download client(s) and set a category.
You probably also have to configure this category in your download client.

Gotcha. Sorry, I misunderstood the use case for the category system. The guides I followed just said to leave that setting blank. That is on me for not looking more into that system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.