Grouped Quality and Language Profiles

Using phantom-development branch:

Something I do not understand properly with the language profiles.

If I add any HD (720P, 1080P, 4K, every sources) quality in to one group called HD and set this HD Group as cutoff, it will not search any more releases after one in HD quality is downloaded.

But what happens together with the language profile? Will the file be updated then by any other HD quality release from the language I preffer (even if it’s lower inside the grouped quality), or is the quality inside the grouped quality still more important than the language cutoff?

(Right now it seems to have a bug there anyway, because it will not upgrade to an other language, even if the quality is even higher or same inside the grouped quality. It only works if i remove the groups inside the quality profile and add the qualities separate)

Hello :grinning: Could you please provide the following as requested when you started your post:
Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

Could you also please post pictures of the following:

• Quality profile
  • Language profile
  • Release Profile
  • The results of an interactive episode search containing a release that you believe should have been grabbed as an upgrade
  • The details tab of the same episode
  • The history tab of the same episode
  • and finally, the edit pop up for the series the episode is from

Thank you :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.