Grabbing Wrestling episodes automatically?

My nephew is a huge wrestling fan, and he’s always keeping on to me to get the latest episodes of Raw, Smackdown, NXT etc. I have them shows added in Sonarr, but they never seem to pick them up. Then, when I go to the interactive search, they just show the 4K versions. When I go to NZB Geek, I can see the latest episodes in 720, 1080 etc, but the interactive search within Sonarr never picks them up.

Is there a way around this, as I may have to suplex my nephew if he keeps on.

Cheers.

Do you have them set as Daily, vs Standard?

I’ve tried both. When I choose “standard” it barely gives me any results, sometimes none, and mainly the wrong episode or even wrong event. If I choose “daily” it lists a bunch of releases, some are the correct episode, but literally every single release is flagged. I’ve also noticed it doesn’t pick up the NZBGeek Smackdown episodes. I mean, I could just manually get them as they are only weekly but sometimes I’m in work til late and my nephew is that obsessed with them, he’s ringing me, asking where the latest episodes are haha.

Based on the release format it seems like it should be Daily.

What are the listed reasons for rejection? That should go a long way in pointing you in the right direction.
What Quality Profile are you using? Is it set up correctly?
Are your Indexer categories set correctly?

Add screenshots as appropriate if you’re unsure.

I just added Smackdown as a test, and got full results including a successful hit for each manual search. Based on indexer results I assume I would get the same for RAW, NXT etc.